Workplace Financial Wellness
On-Site Associate Financial Education & Planning
- On-site financial education workshops, webinars and group discussions
- Safe learning environment, free from typical sales pressures
- Retirement Financial Independent Analysis
- Financial resources and tools to support proactive learning and action
- Advice for every associate regardless of income, assets, or status
- Professional financial support during critical life events like death, illness, divorce, aging parents, and retirement
- No conflict with 401(k) or other retirement benefits
- Outplacement financial support available
Financial Wellness is the commitment to embrace a culture of providing proactive financial education and access to expert advice in a safe workplace. Retirement Strategies, ltd., an Independent Registered Investment Advisor, fully believes in workplace financial education and has a unique expertise in providing this benefit. Working directly with your wellness and benefits team, we help your associates gain the education and skills they need to be successful in managing their own financial affairs and ultimately prepare for critical life events including retirement. Regardless of age, income, assets or status, we help make sure each and every associate gets the guidance and support they need.
Retirement Strategies On-site Financial Wellness programming can be set up at no-cost to the sponsoring company. Advanced education and resources are available at additional cost. Financial Wellness plans are designed to work conjunction with the benefits & wellness departments and is not in conflict with current pension and 401k providers.